Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sheet Rock







The sheet rockers began today, I stopped by on my way home from work. I is a crew of three non-english speaking workers. Anyway they got all the ceilings and part way down the walls today. I don't think it will take them much longer to finish out the house. Its beginning to really look like a house. Next up will be the installation of the doors, the tappers and mud will go on the walls. Oh and before I forget the water well have been drilled, the pump has yet to be installed maybe that is for theft reason they wait. Jamie told me today my last inspection will hopefully happen this week (Friday). After that one the brick can begin, keep your fingers cross for Monday. Oh BTW its really beautiful weather in Oklahoma right now, low seventies, no wind (rare in OK) and no humidty.

No comments:

Post a Comment