Thursday, October 22, 2009

Front/Side of House

Hi there! This is Tiffany speaking. My dad is kind enough to share his blog with me so I can add the pictures of Happy and Grams' new house I took on Saturday. That was my first trip to the land since any construction had begun and what a fun time it was! I'm thrilled beyond on words that my parents are building their dream house and seeing it in progress for the first time was so exciting. Now I can't wait to come back in December to actually stay in it. Here are some pics I took on my visit there.

Here is a view of the 3-car garage located on the side of the house. The garage doors will be painted to match the house.


The wood trim above the windows will be stained a dark mohagany.


This is the best view of the front of the house I could get. The stone columns are almost complete and the "real" front door has now been installed (pictures of that will come soon). BTW, That big pile of firewood is free for the taking.


Here is a close-up view of one of the stone columns that flank the front door. I love the contrast of the grey against the brick. So pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment